December 1, 2022
When it comes to home fragrances, one of the most common misconceptions is that they’re all the same, varying only by the particular scent in question. This could not be further from the truth. In actuality, there are considerable differences in the various fragrances available today, and knowing how they differ from company to company and product to product, will ultimately help you make the best decision when it comes to creating the ideal indoor living space.
As one of the industry’s most esteemed creators of luxurious candles, room sprays, reed diffusers, and other fine aromatics, Beau Vie wanted to take this opportunity to shed light on the most fundamental differences between our superior-grade fragrances, and commercial, store-bought air fresheners.
- Our products contain real perfumes and are free from many common chemicals
- The fragrances in our products last longer and have a much stronger aroma
- We do sell any room sprays that relay on aerosol delivery or harsh chemicals
- Many of our products are modeled after some of the world’s top selling products
- Commercial air fresheners are loaded with synthetics that some find irritating
- Our candles contain high concentrations of real perfume for more pleasant aromas
It can be easy to assume that all room sprays and candles are the same, but when you know how much goes into creating artisan-grade products, the differences become immediately evident. At Beau Vie, all of our products are made in the USA and packaged by hand for greater presentation and quality control, and we offer a diverse selection of fragrances to suit virtually any mood or mindset. Explore them all to find your new favorite!
Beau Vie has been manufacturing exceptional home products over the past three decades, with safety, potency, and consistency at the heart of everything we do.